I hope all of you in the US had a great Thanksgiving, and I hope that the rest of you had a good Thursday. My Thanksgiving was spent here at MIT, working on a multivariable calculus p-set, sleeping, hanging out with friends, and engorging myself on delicious food.
In honor of the spirit of Thanksgiving, here's a list of 50 things I'm thankful for right now. Clearly it is not a comprehensive list, but I hope that it can begin to make up for all of the complaining I do on this blog.
49. Pineapple, and pineapple juice.
48. MIT FML.
45. Ibuprofen and acetaminophen.
44. MIT Medical.
43. Public transportation.
39. Post-It notes.
38. My Boston Moleskine.
36. Snow Leopard.
35. Infinite Jest and Infinite Summer.
31. Countdown with Keith Olbermann.
30. This website.
29. Not being allergic to wheat or dairy.
27. The Office.
26. My ukulele.
25. Good music and good concerts.
24. Good movies.
23. BBQs with friends.
22. Warm summer evenings.
21. Fairs and rodeos.
20. Star Trek.
19. Monty Python.
18. Girls Nights.
16. External Hard Drives.
14. Letters, postcards and packages.
11. Airplanes and direct flights.
10. Cellphones and Skype and IM.
9. Student Support Services.
8. The food in my refrigerator.
5. Pi Beta Phi.
4. Caffeine (and Starbucks and Dutch Brothers).
3. Agriculture and FFA.
2. MIT (and the fact that they still let me come here).
1. The Important People in my life. (Family, friends and this person.)