24 April 2009

Donuts, Fish, and Maple Syrup

It sounds vaguely like something you'd find at Dunkin' Donuts.

(Okay, I'll stop making fun of Dunkin' Donuts now. I still don't understand why people like them, though. I really just miss Dutch Brothers...)

Something actually ate donuts, fish, and maple syrup, though. But it was a bear. I don't know why, but I found this story to be kind of comical. Maybe it's because of that disgusting food combination...

Wily black bear succumbs to donuts, fish in trap


Coming soon: a blog (with pictures!) about the Of Montreal show I went to (AMAZING!!!), Spring Weekend, and the Independent Film Festival Boston 2009. Sorry I've been a little lax about blogging lately - the term has been a little busy. It's going better than last term, though, and it's almost summer!!!

One last thing: The police definitely called in the bomb squad for this this morning. Clearly, it's not ACTUALLY a bomb, but I think it was probably a good call just to investigate. Better safe than sorry? Sort of like the bomb threats we had in high school (ahhh, public schools...) - it's a pain in the ass to have to deal with bomb squads and whatnot, but it's better than potentially dealing with a bunch of injured bystanders...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't help but think of Voodoo Donuts. I mean, they do have a maple bacon donut...