01 July 2008

This is a pretty good indication

... that I need some sleep.

I'm staying in Philadelphia for the night (but scoring a free plane ticket) and the only thing on TV right now is some horrible movie about poker with Eric Bana and Drew Barrymore. It is quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. Bad soundtrack, bad cinematography, bad acting, bad bad bad. It is just bad.

So I'm going to get some rest before my flight home tomorrow.





Did I mention that I get a free round-trip plane ticket? That is definitely my flight to Logan this fall. It really is a beautiful thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, free round trip? What airline? That's awesome!

KelseyK said...

US Airways...
They oversold our flight and asked for volunteers to give up their seats in exchange for a free round-trip ticket to anywhere in the lower 48, along with a hotel and meal vouchers. It was a pretty sweet deal.