27 June 2008

It's a Wee Party!

Okay, so I know I've been a horrible person and haven't really blogged at all about my trip. Please accept my humble apologies. This trip has been rather whirlwind and I haven't had time to sit down and write something that I feel is worthy for posting on the web. But when I get back, you can expect some fabulous entries and beautiful pictures. I promise.

But I will give you a quick little summary... We spent the first couple of days in Scotland going to the Royal Highland Show in Ingliston during the day and hanging out in Glasgow at night. We're now in Ireland, visiting horse farms and some touristy spots. We saw Martha Stewart at the Waterford Crystal factory... So for all of you Martha fans out there, look for a segment on her show about Waterford Crystal. I was totally there. Yesterday we went to Blarney castle and I think I nearly died when I kissed the Blarney Stone. Too. High. Up.

Another great aspect of the trip: I'm sick! It feels like the cold that I got when I went to Boston that turned into an upper respiratory infection with laryngitis. BUT they have miracle drugs here. Like drugs with codeine that are OTC. It's beautiful.

Here's a picture for you, just as an indication of what is to come:
View from Blarney Castle, Ireland

No comments: