20 December 2007

Let me introduce myself...

My name is Kelsey, I live in the Willamette Valley in Oregon, and I'm a huge nerd.

No, really, I am. I'm in FFA and Girl Scouts, I read scientific research on forestry in my free time, and well... I guess I could give you countless other examples. My friends can too - they point out nerdy moments to me all the time.

I'm a senior in high school, and well, life is pretty crazy! I'm starting my second blog (the first one failed miserably because I tried to focus on music alone, and music isn't the only thing in my life, so it just didn't go very well) to chronicle the madness of the college admissions process, being a high school senior, and just life in general.

I am a huge fan of coffee, especially lattes, so most of my posts will come from me sitting in a coffee shop with my MacBook. It's going to be a great time, I promise. Well, unless you don't like the blog, but no one's forcing you to read it, so it's your own fault if you're unhappy with how things progress here.

No comments: