11 October 2008

I would be super happy...

... if my foot stopped hurting right now.

I don't know what I did - there's not been one singular incident that would cause my foot to hurt this much so I am pretty confused. It's been somewhat manageable all day, I just wore flip flops for a while because it was a little swollen, but right now I can't even put weight on it. I have ice on it right now, which is awesome because it feels amazing, but I obviously can't do that for extended periods of time or be mobile with a massive bag o' ice taped to my foot. I think I've just screwed up the muscles somehow, but how I managed that one is a really good question.

Sorry, I really needed to complain about it, because it's crazy-painful. And now I'm going to go to bed because I have to be up early for a debate tournament at Hahvahd.

1 comment:

Aditi said...

Oh that sucks.
How be the foot?